A big THANK YOU to Sara for nominating me to take part in this – it’s the first time I’ve been invited to participate in one of these! She has such an amazing blog that I actually watch for her posts throughout the day, so be sure to check her out. <3
RULES FOR ‘THE LIEBSTER AWARD’
- Thank the person who nominated you and give a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions you are asked.
- Nominate few other bloggers for the award and inform them.
- Create ten interesting questions to be answered by them.
TEN QUESTIONS FROM SARA
- What’s your favorite song right now? Strangely, I haven’t been listening to much music lately. I generally have my headphones on all the time, but I haven’t been.
- Who’s one (or more) of your auto-buy authors? Anything by Caroline George and Katherine Arden.
- Where’s one place you’d love to travel? Petra, Jordan. My husband and I want so badly to travel there and walk through the old ruins of the ancient city of Petra. We’ve watched numerous documentaries and travel guides on it, and it’s the top of my “dream” vacation list.
- If you could only read one genre for the rest of your life, what would it be? Historical fiction. For me, it has the greatest depth and body within its stories and is my favorite genre.
- What was your last five-star book? Becoming Mrs. Smith by Tanya E. Williams. I absolutely LOVED this book.
- Paperback, hardcover, or ebook? Paperback!!
- What’s your favorite thing about your blog? The freedom to share my thoughts on everything about reading and literature. Those that are interested in it can stay and chat and those that are not, don’t have to.
- Are you involved at all with booktube or bookstagram? Not Booktube, but a huge particpant of Bookstagram – @adventurenlit
- What are three things that people might not know about you? I make jewelry, I’ve lived in AZ my entire life, my hair goes down to my thighs.
- What’s something you hope to have accomplished in ten years? Helping my three young kids learn and grow as individuals.
- Where were you born?
- If you could choose up to 3 books to have for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
- What’s your favorite place to go for a vacation?
- What was the last book you said was a 1-star rating?
- What’s your favorite animal?
- Do you prefer to read one book at a time or many?
- What’s your favorite color?
- What’s your favorite quote?
- Name one book character and the book name, that most resembles you.
- Do you have any degrees or certifications?