This week was a bit slower on the reading as I was spending a lot more time writing material, organizing things and getting a better handle on all my social media.
In books this week, I finished Painting Blue Water by Leigh Fossan and posted that review yesterday. But I did not finish any other books this week.
But now it’s July and it’s time for a new TBR selection and reviews to come.
My TBR list for July includes:
- It’s Always the Husband by Michele Campbell
- City of Golden Shadow (Otherland Series) by Tad Williams
- The Law of Dreams by Peter Behrens
- Whiteout by Ken Follett
- Bayou Born by Hailey Edwards
In case you missed it, here are my posts from this week:
- Book Review: Painting Blue Water
- Kindle Wrap-Up
- Discussion: Having a Support System
- Spotlight: She Was the Quiet One
- Liebster Award
- What Kind of Romance Novel
- Bookish Gift Ideas
- Cover Reveal: Hidden Empire
I have some really great things planned for July, including a giveaway, so make sure to stick around and have a great time!