Lea Coll has revealed the cover for Lost without You, the second book in the interconnected Annapolis Harbor series!
Releasing November 17, 2020
Opening a law firm isn’t at all what I thought it would be. The landlord is arrogant and irritating. Despite his sexy voice and smooth demeanor, I want to fight him at every turn. Everything with him is a battle–a battle I intend to win. After all, I’m an attorney who never backs down. But when he needs my help, I can’t possibly refuse. Who could? Thrown into a role he knows nothing about can’t be easy.
Beneath his gruff nature is a broken man who needs to be put back together. The last thing I will ever do is let someone destroy him more.
A cheating fiancée and a backstabbing best friend are not the worst of my problems. When my brother dies, I’m thrust into the life of a single parent. In over my head, I’m forced to seek help from the lawyer who fights me every chance she can. Avery Arrington is a smart-mouthed, feisty woman, who can win my case. Powerful, intelligent, and sexy, I want her in ways I’ve sworn off for good.
But right now, it’s all about my nephew. He’s my top priority–the only thing that matters. Now, I have to put all of my faith and hope in Avery to save me—save us. I rarely trust anyone. But the truth is, without Avery, I’d be lost.
Photographer: Sara Eirew
Cover Designer: Okay Creations
- Amazon US: https://amzn.to/3fvKpD2
- Amazon WW: http://mybook.to/LostwithoutYou
- Apple Books: https://apple.co/2PsTUbO
- Nook: https://bit.ly/2zTGkd5
- Kobo: https://bit.ly/lostwoyou
- Goodreads: https://bit.ly/30ppldh
Lea Coll worked as a trial attorney for over ten years. Now she stays home with her three children, plotting stories while fetching snacks and running them back and forth to activities. She enjoys the freedom of writing romance after years of legal writing.
She currently resides in Maryland with her family.
Connect with Lea
- Website | https://www.leacoll.com
- Goodreads | https://bit.ly/2XgKB32
- Amazon | https://amzn.to/2AnRdUi
- Facebook | https://bit.ly/3lyM9Ql
- Facebook Group | https://bit.ly/2ENx5gX
- Instagram | https://bit.ly/3ju5mAG
- Twitter | https://bit.ly/3jyvkTI
- Bookbub | https://bit.ly/3lDtZwB
- Newsletter | https://bit.ly/32PYtTy