- Title: Black Clouds of Cotton
- Series: In Vein #2
- Author: C.M. Radcliff
- Genre: Contemporary New Adult Romance
- Cover Design: Cassie Chapman, Opulent Swag and Designs
- Release Date: January 14, 2021
Ander was never a part of my plan but when he came tearing into my life, I welcomed his destruction with open arms.
Our demons danced in the darkness together to a haunting melody of their own.
But Ander craved the poison that he injected into his veins and in the end, that was the only thing that mattered.
Contrary to the popular belief: love does not conquer all.
His love for heroin won.
His love for me died.
Or so I thought…
One fateful night, one detrimental accident.
That’s all it takes to shatter my already fragile world.
He’s come back to ruin me what’s left of me.
And even though I shouldn’t be, I’m ready for his pain.
PRE-ORDER LINKS – $2.99 for a limited time!
I’m a fucking mess, a walking contradiction with no solid plan. I get most things wrong in life, but Hadley was one thing that I got right.
I know that I should let her go, but I never do what I should do.
I will follow her through this lifetime and every one that comes after this one.
I’m going to fuck her up, one existence at a time.
#1 Opium Skies
Free in Kindle Unlimited
C.M. Radcliff lives in Pennsylvania with her husband and two demon children. Known as the Psycho Queen, she speaks fluent sarcasm, dark humor, and has the mouth of a sailor. If she isn’t reading or writing, she’s probably on an adventure with her little family.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cmradcliff
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1646954722061295
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cmradcliffauthor
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/17069360.C_M_Radcliff
- Bookbub: https://www.bookbub.com/authors/c-m-radcliff
- Amazon: https://amzn.to/2PRLmg6
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/cmradcliff
- Newsletter: https://cmradcliffbooks.com/subscribe
- Website: https://cmradcliffbooks.com